ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 COLOUR CODE OR NOT 2 COLOUR CODE

help, im not sure whether to get my black plastic parts of the bumbers and the stips on the side of my car colour coded. how much would this cost? Will it look much better, is it worth it?opinons welcome.

m8, the ONLY person that can really answer that..... is you..

Some think it looks tat, others think its excellent.. do it for you, not for others.. if ya fancy it.. go for it.

have you a pic of the car ?. I will run it through PSP7 (Paint Shop) and let you see what it may look like .

Joe.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Ive been toying with the idea too.

Wouldnt do the side strips though. Makes the car look to bland...I like a little contrast. (black on silver) but doing the bumpers and do handles is something I think would really enhance the look of my car.

i just got mine done of a mate. he also repaired a nasty dent/scratch in my rear wing all for 180.
however he managed to fcuk the thread in the bolt hole of my rear light, i feel a bit harsh complaining considering how cheap and good a job he did.

so im gonna order them ktec lexus lights, so its all good.

It really makes some difference having your car done, mine was black but the grey bumpers show up.

The big impact is the back, having the spoiler and bumper painted looks amazing.

ill try get some photos up

also, i got my side strips done and it dosent look bland.

I didnt get the handles done, because they guy reckons it often fades/flakes on handles so its not a good idea to get them done.

id say a ball park figure would be 200.

i got mine so cheap because i knew the guy. he done everything apart from the handels.

just look around, never take the first quote and just keep trying to get it cheaper and cheaper

I got my front and back bumpers done in Monaco Blue for £90. It was a good job and looks excellent, go for it.

I HAD MY CLIO COLOUR CODED LAST WEEK AND WOULD DEFIANTELY RECOMMEND IT. IT LOOKS A MORE CLASSIER CAR PLUS YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY ANYMORE BACK TO BLACK BUMPER CRAP AGAIN HURRRAAAAHHHH! IT COST ME 150.00 SO YOU COULD PROBABLY USE THAT AS A RULE OF THUMB