ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Cups Whitebirk Blackburn

Polo GTi

Saw 2 Cups at Whitebirk about 5 oclock one of them was Christoph and the other an unknown :eek:.

Did you see him Chris, he was about 5 cars in front of me in traffic and would of been at the front when you came round the roundabout.

Anyway he went round whitebirk roundabout twice for some reason and went of down toward Rishton way, think the the plate was ML or HL something, 2 fellas in the car

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 06 April 2005
you on about chris ^^

haha yeah I *think* he looked older although didnt see him too well

Nippy white cup

Yeah yeah....Maybe I should tell you about a friend who doesnt know Matt but raced him....said hed seen a orange clio with a guy driving it....about 40 years old he reckoned! :D

Chris

MERCEDES CLS AMG

well i was 29 at the time and that comment really hurt my feelings - lol ;)

But being called middle aged at 27 - ooofff, i would be gutted :D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 06 April 2005

Yeah yeah....Maybe I should tell you about a friend who doesnt know Matt but raced him....said hed seen a orange clio with a guy driving it....about 40 years old he reckoned! :D
LOL

yer but chris does look a litte bit like a gay old man dnt ya think matt? oj chris

jordy

[Edited by jordy71 on 07 April 2005 at 7:48pm]

its ryan but my dad wer on an he wrote that. even tho hes not mett you he wer on my msn n everythin lil fat chunk. ginge wouldnt no how to use the modern technology lol them old farts.

jordy