ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 hours and counting

Silver 182 with cup packs
First of all go easy on me as I've just joined the site. However, over the last few days it's been an invaluable resource for me.

After a lorry smashing into the back of my faithful wee 1.4L 206 and a whole bunch of trouble getting it repaired through the third party's insurance, I decided to sell it on.

This site has been invaluable finding out the everyday practicalities that the magazines and dealers won't tell you... insurance, etc.

To cut a long story short, I'm picking up a pre-registered 182 with both Cup packs straight after work. Talk about the longest day of my life!

Roll on 5:30pm! :D

RenaultSport Clio 182
Woohoo Congrats! Bet you can't wait. I've only just joined to and can say exactly the same - I've found lots out about the 182 that I need to.

I'm still searching for a 182 with both cup packs :-( hopefully I will find one soon....

Enjoy yours!

r-jay said:
what colour?

[SIZE=-1]Titanium. I didn't really have much choice with the colour. The dealer had to get it brought down from Dundee to Glasgow for me as it was the last one they had.[/SIZE]

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Your probably picking it up right now!!! I picked mine up 2 days ago and simply love it!!!! Words can't describe how fun it is. Hope you enjoy it as much as i have so far...clocked up 550 miles in 2 days already,lol. Get some pics up young man!
Regards John

jezp said:
im still loving my cup after over a year :D, just be carefull mate the roads are sh*tty but hf :)

I hear you. Either way I'm heading up to the Highlands this weekend (without or without my snowboard), but I think I'll take it easy on the windy roads and leave them for the summer months.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great colour.Did you get the cup packs to.They look great with the anthracite wheels on silver paint

ian

ian 182 said:
Great colour.Did you get the cup packs to.They look great with the anthracite wheels on silver paint

ian

Yep, it came with both cup packs on it. I'll need to get some photos of it over the weekend.