ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 iPhone's - 1 iMac?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Is it possible to have two iPhones that can be synced to one computer?

Girlfriend is finally joining the club on Monday and it'll be easier for her to sync to my computer ...

How would it work when it comes to address book / App's etc?

Cheers
Simon

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Perfect, thanks Scott.

I guess the new library would be a blank canvas for her? is it possible to transfer songs and things?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yeah it will enable her to start from scratch. Do you mean transfer songs from your library? If so yes you can do that. Just locate your iTunes folder and find where your music is stored. Drag and drop to her account. Not sure if I've explained that very well...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
You might be able to do the same with apps as well. Just locate them in the iTunes folder and drag and drop. I can do it, but that might be because I'm using the same iTunes ID (I share apps with my iPhone and iPad).

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Ah Ok - I think she will have her own ID - can't have her spending all of my money / credit on her shitty girly songs! ;-)

Thanks for your help.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm debating whether to get a new MBP ... not sure if I'd win her over with that idea though.

I could threaten her and tell her that she needed to use her Windows laptop?!