ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 LYs at Wheels Day in Aldershot

E90 320d
Saw 2 LY clios at Wheels day on 06/04/12.

The first one was leaving as I arrived. I was in the silver 182 waiting to get in.

The second I walked past as they were trying to leave (Black roof with Van pannels in the back)

Both looked beautiful! (Cars not drivers)

monaco 172
I saw these aswell! The one with the van panels and black roof was a dci. Had a look at it when it was parked up and then when it left you could hear it was diesel. I didn't spot you there. Prehaps need to open my eyes up!!! was a really good day out and a first time for me def go again next year :)

E90 320d
I was parked on the main road in and didnt stay for long. Kinda did a ditch and run on my poor clio. Wont be doing that again as it now has a scratch all down one side thanks to a branch that cought it.

Maybe next year we should get a CS meet arranged and go there as a large group

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I was the 'real' sport, I was there with the band, 'The May's that my sister sings in. I was parked up in the trade carpark then left about 1ish I believe :) Good day out, made me really want an old American pickup!

Last edited:
  monaco 172
Yer that's not a bad idea tbh im sure there would be a few people up for that on here. MDP91 do you have yozza exhaust on ures? as we walked in the entrance at the top you drove past me and it sounded nice and raspy :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yer that's not a bad idea tbh im sure there would be a few people up for that on here. MDP91 do you have yozza exhaust on ures? as we walked in the entrance at the top you drove past me and it sounded nice and raspy :)

I don't no, I was tempted by a Yozza but didn't want to shell out almost £500 for one. I have the KTR/Janspeed Ultra with a decat currently. I hope it sounds ok, I haven't had a chance to really hear it from the outside, it's only been on a month:)