ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 New Driveshafts being fitted .... What else is needed?!!

RB 182 FF
Hi guys, a friend has offered to fit 2 new genuine Renault driveshafts for me, I'm just wondering and thought Id check what else I would need here first... Any help is much appreciated, cheers.

RB 182 FF
Oh yes I forgot to mention I've ordered that already cheers @Davyy ...:smile: Are there any seals etc needed does anyone know? Cheers.

330i. E30 Touring.
Nope, good to go on those on their own.

Makes sense to do the box oil if it's never been done, but otherwise fine to use if it's only a couple of years old.

RB 182 FF
Ok great cheers @Budgie , I had a brand new Renault exchange box fitted 12 months ago and planned changing the oil every 12 months anyway...:up: So i definitely don't need any other bits...?!

330i. E30 Touring.
Nope, an hours work. nice and simple.

You could replace the hub nuts if you want it to be proper spot on, but no real need if the old ones come off cleanly.

One of these

20161019_141007%201280x720_zpsnnrt2nzv.jpg