ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 new wheels

:) bought myself some 100+ tornados and had them refurbed in hi power silver and had them wrapped in toyo proxes and im really pleased with them.coilovers are on their way and should be here by the end of the week :D

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

ive decided i want to go down the route of buckets and stripped rear and so when i saw a scratched momo millenium for sale at work i thought id snap it up.reduced from 140 to 50 due to company sale and then 20 quid cos of the scratch :approve:

DSC00329.gif

opinions please

DSC00327.gif

in order to get rid of the scratches i decided to polish the centre and so thats in the process.and ive also fitted my engine undertray which joshydee sent me so i can keep my bay cleaner

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
good to hear you are going to fit buckets and strip the rear :thumbs:

both the wheels and the wheel ( :p) look awesome

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
mates got that wheel in his rs turbo. momo yer? really nic steering wheel looks even better witht he middle bit in place