ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 of the fittest cars on here, which do you prefer?

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
;)

infernoweb.jpg

I like them both but this one ^^ wins for me ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Am I missing something,first one just looks like a lowered cup....

Yeah externally is now, but been through a few changes ;) (excuse the dodgy sizing of the first few lol)

first got it, compleatly standard, bubbly alloys, orange repeaters ....
cup4.jpg

then lowered on GAZ coilers, change of repeaters,
may05.jpg

Then this, back in the day when these were fresh ;) (must have been one of the first ;) ) with magnex twin exhaust and decat.

000_0012.jpg

july04.jpg

000_0015.jpg

H&R's now fitted, also CAF to viper (ditched both foglight)

front01.jpg

Then these followed (nice and low :evil: ) exhaust now lost, as develpoed a centre section rattle, decat kept

100_0360.jpg

dec03.jpg

Then got this, lost the viper as it was poop, Now with ITG panel filter. AWT inlets added along with group n ecu

38480bbe.jpg

then got bored with the whole anthricite turini look and went for these :evil:

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

That was up to last summer. Had a moment of madness, nearly sold up. Sold exhaust, wheels(wish i hadnt :(), seats. Went back to standard. Had a drive of the competition, want impressed (CTR cough)

Then refitted H&R's decat, and purchased new turinis, and steering wheel as mine Renault one is shot lol

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

then goot these in dec :evil:

cup1206014.jpg

So as you can see its changed abi lol. Added a maxogen earlier this month, but happy with the way it looks, i loved the Cups looks over a standard 172, and thought i'd strayed too much tbh So thats why it sits on new turinis ;) Less is more imo, and thats why i dont fiddle with the externals too much. Maybe a new stelth to be added in future, but we shall see.

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
Tbh, both cars need to get out and be driven more. Near impossible to keep a properly driven rs in that condition.

Lol at taylors velocity argument. Look it up in a dictionary.

lol, after using binoculars to check behind I can confirm this to be true... guess Cup's aren't always the quickest ;)

as for the pics i prefer the black ph1, not seen one in as good condition before... followed by the Cup... Racing blue or whatever it's called looks naf, metalic all the way sorry...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tbh, both cars need to get out and be driven more. Near impossible to keep a properly driven rs in that condition.

Dont worry. It knows the only line is the red line ;)

Its filthy now

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Velocity
Linear velocity is velocity along a straight line, and its magnitude is commonly measured in such units as meters per second (m/s), feet per second (ft/s), and miles per hour (mi/h)

Leon Cupra 300
If i remember from skool ;) velocity is a constant speed, so can't be used to describe how you out accelerated someone?

Mondeo TDCI 130

you may well think that, but i can honestly say that gaz's gets drove like he stole it!! and it loves every minute! :cool:, drove it to his house yesterday and its mint! love it!