ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 people, 4 hours & sore arms ..

Clio f7r Trackcar
looks amazing as always Maz. I need to do my track sl@g before i put her away for winter. just hope its dry-ish next weekend and ill get it done!

106 GTi
Thanks for all the advice Rich, gutted the pics didn't turn out better though :eek:

nice work to you both. what did you think to the jeffs?

Hmmm not even sure if I used it right .. :rolleyes: WOMEN!!!

Just sprayed it onto the car softly wiped it left it for a few mins then wiped off ..

Rich is that right I aint got a clue .. :eek:

Thanks for all the comments guys :D I have changed my plate too but not sure if I like it compaired to my old one here ..

spcs0391.gif

Or new one here ..

3.gif

:S lol

New plate in much better.

With the Jeffs AJT I wipe on, leave for 20 seconds and wipe of.

Leaving it to sit works fine aswell.

Maz

LY 200
^^ TBH it didn't stay on much longer than a min :D

Very nice Maz, lick of paint needed on them hubs though! ;)

What you mean :S lol

Thanks for the comments on the plate guys .. its growing on me and I guess now I have the velcro tabs I can swap and change if feel the need ;)

Couldn't even tell that it had rained all night last night when I went out to the car this morning it was still mint :approve:

Maz

LY 200
Not sure yet Alan will depend what spare funds I have and how the old shocks are doing after the Apex... lol

Jeffs was easy to use now I know I was using it correctly .. lol spray on wipe, leave for a lil bit (30 secs ish as Rich said) and wipe off .. simple :)

My right arm is soooooooooo sore today though .. :(

Not sure yet Alan will depend what spare funds I have and how the old shocks are doing after the Apex... lol

Jeffs was easy to use now I know I was using it correctly .. lol spray on wipe, leave for a lil bit (30 secs ish as Rich said) and wipe off .. simple :)

My right arm is soooooooooo sore today though .. :(

well what you get up to in your own time Maz and how you use your right arm is up to you.

seriously though top job.

Maz

LY 200
^^ you know what I meant .. lol

Cheers .. raining here again today .. will be interesting to see what its like after this .. :)