ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 RS Clios in Witney!!

172 Ph2
First I saw a silver 172 cup pulling out of deer park, I waved by got a confused look back, maybe somebody who thought I was some kind of nutter:D I then saw a nice Racing Blue 182 parked on church green with a pair of bucket and a aftermarket steering wheel! They're everywhere around Witney:approve:

Golf R soon...
First I saw a silver 172 cup pulling out of deer park, I waved by got a confused look back, maybe somebody who thought I was some kind of nutter:D I then saw a nice Racing Blue 182 parked on church green with a pair of bucket and a aftermarket steering wheel! They're everywhere around Witney:approve:

Hello Hello!

Why have I never seen you in Witney before lol!

I am there daily round lunch time!

Should be able to hear my 182 coming with the induction kit and exhaust!

Oh and its artic blue by the way!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

how long you had ya motor for i have not seen you about..usually end up coming throw witney after a good blast...

Golf R soon...
I'll be lurking in your bushes outside your house by midday tomorrow :evil:

I should be called the CS stalker, should I? :D

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Someone in a black people carrier waved like mad to me on sunday when i was coming out of deer park. Aint got a clue who it was? Perhaps someone who has an RS clio as well lol.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

I've had mine a few months, had a inferno 182 before too;)[/quote]

how come you got rid??