ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

20,450 miles on..

A pair of PE2s fitted to the front wheels of my 182. Two track days, Three airstrip days. These tyres are amazing. Is this a record?
£175 for a new pair this morning at Micheldever tyres, near Winchester.

Civic Vtec y0
Shows that its worth paying more up front, will get more for your money in the end

182 inferno for long time
A pair of PE2s fitted to the front wheels of my 182. Two track days, Three airstrip days. These tyres are amazing. Is this a record?
£175 for a new pair this morning at Micheldever tyres, near Winchester.
did you have the car from new? if you didnt then i would imagine they where changed before hand. but if you have then that is very very very good!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i had a set of pe2 's on my cup and they lasted about 6k :eek:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Good going Trev.

I drive hard most of the time, sedate the rest of the time, and 100% flat out on track...my PE2s lasted not far off 20K as well.

It's not how fast you go...but how you drive that matters ;)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I wish my PE2's lasted. I am on my 3rd set and currently am on 24k!

Good going Trev.

I drive hard most of the time, sedate the rest of the time, and 100% flat out on track...my PE2s lasted not far off 20K as well.

It's not how fast you go...but how you drive that matters ;)

That's right, Mark - although I am nowhere near you when it comes to driving. You really know how to drive.