ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 BALL JOINT £450??!!!!

LY FF 200 CUP
Hello everyone need some help, my 200 went for a mot today and failed on the ball joint so I asked how much thinking maybe around £150 just a guess...but I was told £450 now I can't help but think that's really expensive has anyone replaced this and if so how much? Any help would be great

LY FF 200 CUP
That ebay one is proper then? So do you do these then dan? I mean this was a Renault garage! But I really need to source and find somewhere/someone

Clio 200 cup
Aaron's Autos, £175 fitted a side I think, it's on their website. If one has gone the other will not be far behind. They did mine 300 mile round trip but the tank of fuel and a day out was a lot cheaper than £900. Top job and you get 12 months warranty. If you are replacing them or a garage does it for you, if they are not done properly, you will end up with a wrecked upright, as half the alloy comes out and the new joint just comes lose after you go down the first pothole.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
That ebay one is proper then? So do you do these then dan? I mean this was a Renault garage! But I really need to source and find somewhere/someone
For the Megane ones anyway, the replacement joints are the solid items from the N4 spec cars.