ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Deals

Rusty Cup
Does anyone have any thoughts on whether the lookers deal might be replaced by something similar or extended??

Ive decided i like the 200 and cant see any other deals that get close to the lookers one, should have jumped on this earlier me thinks :dapprove:

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Contact Mike Griffiths at Lookers chester, these deals are still available.
Check the Renaultsport site out for more info.

Speak to Richard from CDG in crawley,he's a member on here, username is richard1. Give him a pm, did me a good deal on my 200.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
harratts in wakefield will do the most competitive deals.

When i was shopping around, they beat everyone.

Check the dealer section over on renaultsport.co.uk as there's some good deals in there.

I got a beltor of a deal on my 200 <3.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^I second that idea. Post up in the dealer section on renaultsport.co.uk what spec you want and what deal you can get. I got over £3k off list price for my 197 when I bought one in '08.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
The new offers for Quarter 1 (Jan to March order take) should be announced tomorrow or Thursday.

This info will determine the deals that can be offered. Also GFV's (Guaranteed future values - which are key to working out a PCP quote) are reviewed quarterly, which may have an effect on the monthly payments.

I will work out some deals asap and if anyone is looking to order a new RS soon, it may be beneficial to place an order before 30th Dec - And No, I'm not just saying that!! it actually might be!

Will post asap when I know more on this and will update our website accordingly from 1st working day back.

R

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Another vote for Richard at CDG Renault. Faultless service.

(And don't worry about the distance, it took me no time from bristol.)

Got my 200 cup from Griffin car sales for 10500, but was tax free n forces discount, not relevant i know but they might be able to do a good deal, but not 100% sure!

Clio 200 Cup
Another vote for Richard @ CDG. Great guy. If you sold the 182 separately, you could do the deal with Richard over the phone/email and then once picked up, use the run back to Somerset as a good chunk of the running in mileage!! BF

Rusty Cup
Cheers for the advice/help guys, i'll be very interested to see what CDG can do in terms of deals i'll be speaking to them in the near future im sure.

My next dilemma.. Storm grey or Glacier white!! nightmare.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Always happy to work out some figures :)

Go for DCR (Ultra Red) - one in the showroom and it looks the nuts - will post some pics tomorrow

Storm Grey..

I originally ordered a GW but the dealer messed up the order so I picked a SG instead and it had the black roof ;)

5299728253_3e98ba840f_b.jpg

Last edited:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
cooks did have some deals on a 200 mate give them a ring speak to james bealing tell him paul from the workshop sent you.
Take no notice of dan get the grey

Rusty Cup
Glacier white.

You live too close to me to have Storm grey.

Haha love the logic ;) Ive always wanted a white clio its just a shame storm grey is such an awesome colour!!

cooks did have some deals on a 200 mate give them a ring speak to james bealing tell him paul from the workshop sent you.
Take no notice of dan get the grey

Cheers mate will give him a bell.

Always happy to work out some figures :)

Go for DCR (Ultra Red) - one in the showroom and it looks the nuts - will post some pics tomorrow

Never been a fan of red although that said it does really suit the 200, ive definitely got my heart set on grey or white though tbh.

Whats the crack with pearl white? is it a less popular choice than glacier?

Rusty Cup
Been looking through the pics on the renaultsport forum and im 99% sure i want Glacie white, does anyone know if this is a pricey option for a 200 cup as its classed as i.d. paint? if its the £415 option i can cope with that. Screw paying £1000+ for Pearl white :S

Elise
The lookers price they were doing a few months ago was £13618 then whatever options you wanted so probably around £15,100 if recaros and aircon specced. Are there any dealers that will do this deal before the new deals come in place?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Hi All

I've just recieved the Quarter 1 margins for 2011 and all I can say is anyone looking to buy a new 200 should do so before 30th December (tomorrow) if you want to take advantage of the Great current PCP prices..

All PCP support has been dropped - this means £1700 of the £3000 discount has now been removed.

This is a similar situation to the Megane RS earlier this year.

Essentially this means a Cup, currently on the £999 deposit and £199 a month deal will be roughly £999 deposit and £269 per month from 1st Jan onwards!!!!

A Cup on 2 year PCP is now roughly £13600 ish on the road, this WILL rise to around £15400 plus any options.....:dapprove:

....Options are increasing (due to the VAT) also;

Popular options will be increased to;

Speedlines £185
Recaro's £970
Metallic Paint £415

Any order until 30th Dec will atttract a VAT carry over, so it id DEFINATELY worth ordering a car this year if you are thinking of doing it!

You have been pre-warned!

If I can help with any quotes drop me a PM

Rich
CDG

Hi All

I've just recieved the Quarter 1 margins for 2011 and all I can say is anyone looking to buy a new 200 should do so before 30th December (tomorrow) if you want to take advantage of the Great current PCP prices..

All PCP support has been dropped - this means £1700 of the £3000 discount has now been removed.

This is a similar situation to the Megane RS earlier this year.

Essentially this means a Cup, currently on the £999 deposit and £199 a month deal will be roughly £999 deposit and £269 per month from 1st Jan onwards!!!!

A Cup on 2 year PCP is now roughly £13600 ish on the road, this WILL rise to around £15400 plus any options.....:dapprove:

....Options are increasing (due to the VAT) also;

Popular options will be increased to;

Speedlines £185
Recaro's £970
Metallic Paint £415

Any order until 30th Dec will atttract a VAT carry over, so it id DEFINATELY worth ordering a car this year if you are thinking of doing it!

You have been pre-warned!

If I can help with any quotes drop me a PM

Rich
CDG

Can I get that £13600 deal price however for cash and my px? I called you earlier as a result of recommendations from people on here, awaiting your call back. Spec I require is solid white, recaros, air con and speedlines.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Hi

I did call back and left a message - i will try again!

Cash is a more expensive way to buy (in terms of on the road price) the PCP has extra support from Renault Finance - this is what is being pulled for Jan orders though.

Jesus got my deal all sorted out but after reading this forum for ages I'm starting to think I need one of the special ones like the trophy or v6.

Rusty Cup
Cheers for the info Richard, there is no chance i'll be signing before the close of play today which is a shame but that wont stop me lookinginto getting a new car.

It sounds like its going to be tough to shift cars with those kinds of increases, lets hope q2 brings something to temp the buyers.

172/vx220t/m135i
Wasn't particularly looking to change my 172 but did have my head turned a little when i saw the previous deals at £199 a month for the 200. Certaiinly have made my mind up not to bother now though!

GTD, Lupo
Got my 200 cup from Griffin car sales for 10500, but was tax free n forces discount, not relevant i know but they might be able to do a good deal, but not 100% sure!

Tax free or Tax paid. Was thinking you can only get Tax Free if you are posted abroad? Might be wrong but it will deffo be going down this route next time.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wasn't particularly looking to change my 172 but did have my head turned a little when i saw the previous deals at £199 a month for the 200. Certaiinly have made my mind up not to bother now though!

You snooze you lose.