ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 miles with an Oreca !

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Picked up my new Clio today from Glasgow,didn't realise how noisy it would be on the 200 mile trip back,a mix of no interior,whining from the box but most of all the exhaust,it's a group N Oreca system,ear defenders are on my list next week ,had to do with ripped up baby wipes driven into my lug holes today,not that it helped much,dread to think what it sounds like from outside

Jon

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Ears have now recovered,won't be using without protection in future;) off for MOT next week and some TAX,so it will be eardefenders on next weekend to see what it drives like on the open road

jon

Clio 172 Cup
Should be ok for noise tests Jon, hasn't failed one yet at knockhill and even passed for the round of Time Attack I done there a few years ago. Headed home tomorrow so will get a proper look for the diff receipt etc for you.

Hope you have as much fun in her as I did!

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Danny I thought that too,I was so wrong

thanks Liam,I know it will be a fun car, you just get that feeling straight from the off.

cheers

Cup In bits
Yuuup mine done your lugs in after a dualer drive and it had a cat fitted, I always came home from a trackday with a banging sore head.