ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 1.2 Dynamique - Milage/Trip Computer Question

Quick Question

I have recently bought a 2002 1.2 Dynamique and at the moment i can only get a total milage reading.

Does this model of Clio come with a trip computer. Or can anyone tell me how i can reset the trip so i can keep a check on how many miles ive done etc?

Thanks
Cat

It should do. Have you got a button on the end of the wiper stalk? If so push it in and it should change through the different displays like milage, trip, remaining fuel etc.
To reset it, select the one you wish to reset and push the button on the dials.

I do have a little button at the end but when i push it nothing happens. I took it back to the garage i bought it from, but the answer i got was that it didnt come fitted with one and that i could only get a total milage reading.

Thought i would check with you guys on here, to find out what youve all got, before challenging them again.

My g/f has a 2002 1.2 16v Dynamique and hers has a trip computer. If it's got a button, it must have, they wouldn't fit a button for nothing.

Breaking A 172 Replica
I have an 02 reg dynamique andI could go though mine ok (until I removed the clocks and must have damaged it).

It is possible your stalk on the actual clocks has got stuck, thus stopping it from flicking through?

It should tell you how many miles left in tank, average mpg, miles since last fill up then two trips and total mileage.

Sam

Breaking A 172 Replica
I have an 02 reg dynamique andI could go though mine ok (until I removed the clocks and must have damaged it).

It is possible your stalk on the actual clocks has got stuck, thus stopping it from flicking through?

It should tell you how many miles left in tank, average mpg, miles since last fill up then two trips and total mileage.

Sam

Breaking A 172 Replica

Sam

clios
hi im new to this, i've got a 2002 clio and it doesn't come with a trip computer, anyone know if i can change my wiper stalk and dials to make it work?

If it doesn't come with one then no it wont work.

If you change your dials you would have to inform the DVLA as the mileage is stored on the clocks not the car.

185lb/ft dCi
if you get some dials and a new stalk it should work, it worked with my expression you'll just have to get the mileage changed by someone with the right equipment!

clios
i can change the mileage myself thats not a problem, it thought it would work, thanks for your help guys