ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 clio 1.2 16v lost all drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 1.2
hello there my Clio 1.2 16v has lost all drive after i done wheel spin and i hand breaked then i put in to reverse then it went back abit then stopped moving i put her in to 1st did move at all tired every gear still not moving clutch feel fine plz help ???????? what would it be

Clio 1.2

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry, I've been away all day. Yeah, it's the model I was thinking of, what has happened is the diff has lost it's grip of the driveshaft, causing a loss of drive. What you'll need to do is pour a cupful of sharp sand in the gearbox oil filler, that should help the diff grip the driveshaft properly and fix the issue.

Sorry, I've been away all day. Yeah, it's the model I was thinking of, what has happened is the diff has lost it's grip of the driveshaft, causing a loss of drive. What you'll need to do is pour a cupful of sharp sand in the gearbox oil filler, that should help the diff grip the driveshaft properly and fix the issue.

Do you think sharp sand would provide enough grip on a 1.2?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
FLOL, I reckon you just need some more Plutonium for your Flux Capacitor, might have run low.

Serious though, why wheel spinning? It's only acceptable to do this if you have the following in place, Seat all the way back and Down, Nike cap or simular, Drum and Bass or NWA playing F*ck Da Police, Golf / TT Alloys on, Smoked lights and cherry bomb Zorst, and nasty blue LED's stuck to the bumper and poorly aligned and constantly leaning to the left and address all your fellow chaps and chappettes as Bruuuuuuuuuuuuv!

Only then my Chav friend will you be " boss " enough to perform such activity.

Last edited:
FLOL, I reckon you just need some more Plutonium for your Flux Capacitor, might have run low.

Serious though, why wheel spinning? It's only acceptable to do this if you have the following in place, Seat all the way back and Down, Nike cap or simular, Drum and Bass or NWA playing F*ck Da Police, Golf / TT Alloys on, Smoked lights and cherry bomb Zorst, and nasty blue LED's stuck to the bumper and poorly aligned and constantly leaning to the left and address all your fellow chaps and chappettes as Bruuuuuuuuuuuuv!

Only then my Chav friend will you be " boss " enough to perform such activity.

:(

Back to lily Allen i guess.

FLOL, I reckon you just need some more Plutonium for your Flux Capacitor, might have run low. Serious though, why wheel spinning? It's only acceptable to do this if you have the following in place, Seat all the way back and Down, Nike cap or simular, Drum and Bass or NWA playing F*ck Da Police, Golf / TT Alloys on, Smoked lights and cherry bomb Zorst, and nasty blue LED's stuck to the bumper and poorly aligned and constantly leaning to the left and address all your fellow chaps and chappettes as Bruuuuuuuuuuuuv! Only then my Chav friend will you be " boss " enough to perform such activity.

Trip to halfords is in order i reckon, only then will my car be badass enough for that

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Oh Yeah wait I forgot, You also must must must have Chrome mesh in all sorts of places, like, upper and lower grills and randoms stick it to the wings, Like Bruuuuuuuuuuv looks like a Zfreeee innit, Lambo door conversion makes you God King Chav, Like Xerxes but in the car world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.