ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 Clio 172 Xenon Headlight Unit.... Idiot Question....?

ClioSport PH2
Hi Guys,

Just recently bought a navy blue PH2 Sport which was sold with a damaged headlight, seller did fit a new headlight (patent) but it does not have xenon on that one so at moment one xenon and one Halogen (not cool LoL):dead: However I do have the old unit with all ballasts and xenonbit on it....

SO question basically is do I purchase a new headlight unit that has xenon plug ins etc so I can transfer al parts over to other unit or does the one thats fitted to the car accomodate the xenone parts somehonw?

Bit stuck guys ANY help much appreciated!!!:cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You can buy a secondhand xenon complete for about £40 off ebay.

The one you've got won't accept xenon bits unfortunately.

ClioSport PH2
ARGGGGHHHH! Ive looked on ebay and cant bloody find one, getting confused with all the talk about black faced ones blah blah blah..... NIGHTMARE!!! Either way thanks for the help buddy and I'll look on ebay now, but if anyone does stumble on one please be sure to send link or phone number!!

Thanks chaps....