ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2007 Skoda Octavia VRS TFSI BWA (spares/repair inc engine and box) £200

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just seeing if this is any good to anyone before I stick it on eBay for all the midlands mouth breathers to try and mug me off over.

Car is rolling, however no brakes . 130k Engine and gearbox still in the car along with the remapped ECU which would be great for a conversion of some kind or just to punt on as a package. Cambelt service @ 100k with proof and full comprehensive service history will accompany the car. Engine may need a recon turbo as I was having boost issues before I started to break it, but it could have just been the intercooler hoses as both had small splits.

Parts removed:

Front end parts (bonnet, radiator, IC, head lights, bumper etc)
Rear anti roll bar
Front wishbone mounts
Calipers and carriers
Front seats
Air intake
Radio
Spare wheel kit
Gear knob
Short shifter
Rear boot spoiler

Lowest price for the VAG BWA 2.0 TFSI engine on eBay is £750 that doesn't include the box or ancillaries so there's a few quid to be made on this if you have the time to pull it all apart.

£200 collected for you lot.