ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2009 Clio GT ABS Fault

2010 Clio GT
Hi all,

I keep getting my ABS warning light flash on, and Braking Fault display when i make right hand turns.

I have used my dad's RAC equipment to run some diagnostics and get the fault codes;

DF001 - Computer Supply Voltage
-Abnormal Voltage
-Intermittent

DF017 - ECU
-Computer; supply fault or internal electronic problem
-Intermittent

When I last ran a check a few weeks ago, only DF001 displayed, which fits with my dads, and my own theory that it is simply a loose connection since it only happens when I make a right hander.

DF017 showed for the first time this morning, and I hadn't experienced anything other than what caused DF001.

I've literally been able to continue driving as normal with DF001, just have to do the old on-off trick and the warning disappears until I make another right hander.

Has anybody else had this fault, or have any suggestions on what it could be?

Hi, have you checked the fuses in front of the battery as I have had a car once with corrosion there, is the brake fluid ok as if it's low then this can cause the brake fault when cornering.