ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200T De-Filth

Clio 200
Had 2 hours spare this afternoon so thought I would give the car a clean

Managed to get a bit done. 2 hours is a very quick clean for me

Started off by Sorting the wheels. Used CG Diablo gel with a variety of EZ brushes

After the wheels were raised car was foamed with AF Avalanche

dnod2d.jpg

Foam was left to dwell for 10 mins before being rinsed

2 bucket method next with CG Glosworx shampoo and then rinsed

Takled the car will a very fine clay bar. Not much to remove as it was clayed when i got it home from the dealers a couple of months ago but made the paint super smooth

15gcugj.jpg

Car was washed again and then rinsed ready for Iron-X. I love this stuff. Works great on wheels too

2ccq8hj.jpg

Rinsed again and topped up the sealant with Wolf's Hard Body (Que reflection shot)

208yayu.jpg

The GoPro took the final shot

e984dl.png

This is how the car currently stands

Although KW Clubsports have been ordered n paid for and should be with me next week

Cant wait

Thanks for reading

A

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks great but the arty final shot doesn't do it justice.

You used the Clay bar before Iron X?

Clio 200
yeah i clay 1st to get rid of the larger contaminents

then let the iron x do its job on the ares that the clay didnt pic up

Looks well, but as above. Iron and tar removers remove the worst before you touch the paint.

Interested by the kW comment. Not fussed about the warranty one presumes?

Not a 320d
Looks well, but as above. Iron and tar removers remove the worst before you touch the paint.

Interested by the kW comment. Not fussed about the warranty one presumes?

Only suspension and related components are no longer covered under warranty after fitting coilovers.

Renault didnt quibble with me when my gearbox shat its syncro when I had the old GT.

Id like to see some more photos of your car please, looks good! Thoughts on the Autobox?