ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2010 Games You Are Most Looking Forward To?

Mito Sportiva 135
Ok, so 2009 isn't even over yet, and I am still to get my hands on MW2 and potentially Assassin's Creed 2. However, I am already looking forward to 2010 as there seems a whole host of exciting looking games on the cards!

For me, I am counting the days until Mass Effect 2 appears, the first game was so epic and this one looks like it is going to be bigger and better in every way.

Next, Lost Planet 2 looks like it has the potential hallmark of a great co-op game, some of those weapons and enemies look awesome!

And finally...Supreme Commander 2 on the PC (although it is also coming to the 360 too, this won't be the version I will go for!). The first installment was great, but the follow up looks like it will be more customiseable, balanced and the units FAR cooler. For example the new Colossus, and the quim-inducing new dinosaur themed uber robot unit codenamed "Cyberzilla" or "Cybranosaurus" depending on your sources. Also looks to be far more processor friendly, so should run smoother on more PCs than the original.

Can't bloody wait! :D

Goliath I
Command and Conquer 4 for me, love the series

Mass Effect 2 is supposed to base the story on your previous choices in ME 1 by reading off your memory card... sounds pretty cool

Knights of the Republic and F1 on ps3 is another Im watching

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
A few I can think of :

Splinter Cell : Conviction
Bioshock 2
FIFA 2011
Mass Effect 2
Mario Galaxy 2

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Only game anyone will need. (anyone with a proper gaming machine will need, as in, a PC)

Star Wars: The Old Republic.

172 Cup
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Conviction
Mafia 2
Crysis 2
Final Fantasy 13
Alan Wake
Lost Planet 2 (possibly)

anything planned from Bethesda?

They're publishing a game called Brink - looks quite interesting, but not a lot of info about at the minute.

There is Fallout Vegas though..

My wants:

Final Fantasy
Splinter Cell
Mafia II
and of course..... Crackdown 2 !!!!

Monaro VXR
Doom4
Rage
Bioshock 2
Mass Effect 2
Starcraft 2
Aliens : Colonial Marines
Aliens vs Predator 3
Deus Ex 3

loads of good games coming out. Too many in fact.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
colonial marines , still
Halo reach round
red alert 3 uprising add on if it comes out on 360.

aliens-colonial-marines-11--article_image.jpg

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
f**k all that s**t.

God Of War III

oh and..

Starcraft II & C&C4
Super Street Fighter IV

End.

S3, Polo
Mafia 2
Crysis 2
God of War 3
Rage

BTW - Is "Splinter Cell Conviction" coming to PS3? If not = Downer. :dapprove:

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Final Fantasy XIII ( which is officially released on 09/03/10 for anybody interested;))

GT5

anything else that takes my fancy......

Mondeo diesel barge
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Command and Conquer 4
Heavy Rain
God of War III

Another expensive year for games, can't wait :cool:

Oh and GT5, if it ever decides to show it's face.