ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2012 Porsche Boxter-S Chris Harris Video.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It would seam that Porsche has pulled out all the stops this time and created something rather special.Oh and all the best cars seam to be coming out in red these days.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The 20's are no good alhough look superb as does the car, easily the best looking Boxster yet. Proper little machine now.

Watch the vid later, enjoyed his written review of it.

Evo 5 RS
I like that a lot. Harris is great for video reviews if you're devoid of speakers. You can tell what he's on about even without reading his lips lol

Disastra Coupe
First time i've watched any of his stuff. Might watch more from now on... He seems to talk a lot more sense than some!

As for the Porsche, looks a lot better! The interior is a major bonus, my bosses is horrid!

M135i
Looks fantastic does the new Boxster.

I can't wait to see how the new Cayman will look off the back of this. Not a fan of soft-tops generally, so the Cayman will be a bit more up my street!

And ditto on Harris's awesome videos.