ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2015 Clio RS200 Electrical Issues

BMW M135i & E46 M3
Hi guys,
Been a while since i've been on here, but my other half has recently bought herself a 2015 Clio RS200.
She has noticed a couple of electrical gremlins which i'm hoping you guys may be able to advise on...?
Firstly, if the USB port is used the media system screen freezes and doesn't work. The only way I have got around this is to pull the fuse to reset it and then not use the USB port.
Secondly, if the horn is used, the voice control system comes on.

Has anyone else experienced this? Sounds like a dodgy earth to me but thought I'd ask here first...

Thanks,
Liam

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi the screen freezes can be resolved by disconnecting the battery, which is the same reset but if it reoccurs it will need plugging in to find the fault, this happened once on my pre facelift Trophy which was a 65. Perhaps it due a software update ask the Renault Dealer they are normally very helpful.