ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

202 BHP CLIO 182

D

Dean0123

Ive just bought myself morego's 202bhp 182 n pickin it up sunday morning n cnt wait.anyone know anything about this car?
aint got any pics tho sorry.
all i no its fcuking quick

D

Dean0123

Aint sure but if u go on google n type in MOREGO 202 CLIO that should tell u there.its moregos ex demo car

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Driven it when it was the demo car. Not as quick as I expected, exhaust was nice, but didn't like the suspension changes, made the steering feel heavy. Wouldn't of bought one new, but a good second hand buy. In all honesty, I very much doubt it's a genuine 202bhp with the mods done.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
would highly doubt it being 202bhp. Would probably be around the 190-195bhp mark.

ValverInBits
they are based in my local town brackley iirc.
They also do the new Golf Gti and the focus ST

The best part about the morego 202 was that you could buy one from morego brand new for the same price as a normal 182 from a dealer.
the 202 figure seems optimistic to me too

D

Dean0123

was gunna get a trophy but cos this was quicker i got this insted,jst hope it dnt blow up

D

Dean0123

dont spose anyone knows if anyone wants to swap 182 alloys for trophy turinis?

EP3 Civic Type R
Good god, feel the negative energy in here!

Personally, I think 20bhp gain from an exhaust, chip, filter and cams isn't a massive ask...I'd be suprised if it's far off. Hounding the poor guy lol!

D

Dean0123

Personally, I think 20bhp gain from an exhaust, chip, filter and cams isn't a massive ask...I'd be suprised if it's far off. Hounding the poor guy lol!

thank you i feel alot better now lol
:)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5

thank you i feel alot better now lol
:)

Same...

People have seen their 182 with cams alone fitted getting above 200bhp with a remap, so with a filter and decent exhaust, 202bhp sounds fine..

500 Twinair
At the end of the day you have bought it, so enjoy and dont worry bout what others think. Remember ready bout the conversion when it came out and autocar and other car mags really rated it, especially as it turned out to be a good deal and warranty stayed in tact as well!!!

astra coupe on coilovers
enjoy mate its dosnt matter if it is or isnt 202bhp they will fnd that 182s dont always put out there power :)

R26, R27
i know the person who done the conversion who is one of the owners, told me car was good,but all lights come on the dash when going quick around the corners,would not worry about that.they are the best in the business they use to do the touring cars with rs 500 cosworths,have been going there from 94.just make sure you service this car and it will treat you well,if you want to get in touch with morego ask for neil mckay and he will be happy to help you out,good luck

astra coupe on coilovers
best in the bussiness and the lights come on round corners that dosnt sound right lol yozza is a excellent renault tunning expert ;)

It's been reviewed in Evo (October 2005, got it here in front of me, got 4 out of 5 btw). Worth tracking down a copy, as I assume it would be your actual car they reviewed.

R26, R27
its what happens when you buy a renault its a manufacture problem,dont tell me you never had nothing go wrong with your car as your the only one on this planet

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Well hope you enjoy it mate! ignore what some of the others have said, as long as you like it thats all that matters!

172 FF
If it's an ex demo then I it should be mint ( it has to impress to make money) I'm looking forward to late night sunday read up on this beasty.

Enjoy it m8y ..