ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2100 Microsoft Points for £5.24

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It will work for a while, I reckon. It's a great way to attract more customers who will eventually use the finance arrangement. However, it is being used to great effect elsewhere, with the MS Points being one particular instance.

It's all possible to add more usernames, as said, and just keep using the £15 off "First time order" code for a while, depending on how many "customers" are in your household or at your parents house... ;)

Might be worth ordering 3 or 4 of the MS Points @ £7 though, just incase the promo code is taken down.

BMW F31
Just to update, got both the cards yesterday 4200 points for £14 result!

checked both my debit cards and they have both been refunded the £15 each too.

Happy days :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
well my old man who lives at the same address as me has just bought me some in his name on his account and it appears tp have gone through?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Thanks just used this still working. I don't know what % quidco were offering before but it's 9% now so £1.98 based on £22 so total price £5.02! 77p more than 500 on xbox live.

Did anyone manage to get more than 1? Bit worried to order more incase they decide to charge me full price for the rest

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How does Quidco work? I've never used it before? What do I have to do to get that extra discount?

AK

M240i
Thanks just used this still working. I don't know what % quidco were offering before but it's 9% now so £1.98 based on £22 so total price £5.02! 77p more than 500 on xbox live.

Did anyone manage to get more than 1? Bit worried to order more incase they decide to charge me full price for the rest

As long as you order it using a different card (i.e. your gfs card) and send it addressed to her (can be @ your address tho) it works.

How does Quidco work? I've never used it before? What do I have to do to get that extra discount?

It's a cashback site.

You sign up (www.quidco.com) and everytime your shopping online go to quidco and search the site your going to use and then basically click through quidco and go to the site.

So for the points you'd go to quidco and search Littlewoods and it'll say click here to shop at Littlewoods.

Then it'll load up Littlewoods website as normal and if you buy anything it tracks the fact you've bought it after clicking through quidco and pays you back a certain %.

Great if you shop online a lot.

57 Clio Campus Sport
basically sign up to quidco then when your logged in go here:

http://www.quidco.com/littlewoods

and click visit retailer to earn cashback. So you going to littlewoods through their site, they get money for the referral and then pass some of it on to you. Once you make a certain amount they pay it into your paypal, not sure how much you have to earn before they pay but you will hit it at some point as most online shops work with them.

EDIT: ok so already been answered quicker, and thanks for the reply to my post. So as long as it's different card and name it doesn't matter where it's sent?

AK

M240i
Qudico keep the first £5 you earn each year, if you don't earn £5 in a year the don't give you anything, but don't charge you either.

Once you earn over £5 they pay any money due every first Tuesday (iirc) of the month.

If you shop online a lot it's good, a lot of folk on here have had hundreds back from Quidco and other cash back sites.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Yer it's great for online shopping when you remember lol. Spent about £1200 in apple this year so could have earned another 3% on that....but i forgot lol