ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

210bhp 172

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 09 February 2004

oh agriculture as in farms n stuff are we talking livestock like cows and BULLS or arable corn n stuff ;)
Deffo not Vegetable or Mineral... 100% Animal!!

Mk2 172

Like I predicted, JJ has managed to BORE us after only 3 pages.

And he hasnt saved a penny yet for his 210-stealth-wicked-mod.

R

rich[182]

guys weve been barking up the wrong tree, maybe the original post should read 172BHP for £210 LOL

Ziel Nurburgring

Hes done it by adding on 14 cliosport stickers to his car (16bhp gain) and painted it 172 blue (12bhp)

Why dont you just tell us..what a waste of our time checking this post to see if you have finally posted the modification!

what about ktec package?? isnt that gona push 200Bhp? this post has let us down a bit, dont see what the big deal is about how such gains are acheived unless under closer inspection its been revealed the power gains are much less than anticipatd. :(

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 04 February 2004
plus the fact that roamer has no interior no spare and has replaced the std seats with buckets so probably weighs the same if not less than a cup anyway ;)

surely not lighter than mine ;-)

Think Im gonna lock this thread cos its done nothing but get peoples backs up without the likelihood of any decent info.

...because, in the spirit of trying to be helpful, I have posted the information ahead of time. Fact - one car (a cup) has already been converted, and a proven 210bhp has been achieved on an independant Rolling Road. Fact - the conversion has been done by someone who I trust completely and who has a superb knowledge of Clios/vehicle engineering. The supplier isnt about to divulge the intimate details of how he achieved it (which I respect) because its not just the parts but also the knowledge on how to use them that makes the power. And that equates to a business lead which in turn equates to income. They do run a business after all! AND, they have promised that if I am in any way unhappy with the mod theyll remove the bits and refund my money. Cant say fairer than that!!

IMHO, too many people on here are quick to critisize/flame posts such as this. The amount of posts Ive seen which purely consist of one/many people sl*gging off others never ceases to amaze me. Maybe Im wrong, but I always thought the purpose of forums was to help other like-minded individuals out and share information....

Roamer - feel free to lock this post. When Ive had the mod Ill email you the RR graphs for you to publish.

Quote: Originally posted by JJ172 on 11 February 2004

...because, in the spirit of trying to be helpful, I have posted the information ahead of time. Fact - one car (a cup) has already been converted, and a proven 210bhp has been achieved on an independant Rolling Road. Fact - the conversion has been done by someone who I trust completely and who has a superb knowledge of Clios/vehicle engineering. The supplier isnt about to divulge the intimate details of how he achieved it (which I respect) because its not just the parts but also the knowledge on how to use them that makes the power. And that equates to a business lead which in turn equates to income. They do run a business after all! AND, they have promised that if I am in any way unhappy with the mod theyll remove the bits and refund my money. Cant say fairer than that!!

IMHO, too many people on here are quick to critisize/flame posts such as this. The amount of posts Ive seen which purely consist of one/many people sl*gging off others never ceases to amaze me. Maybe Im wrong, but I always thought the purpose of forums was to help other like-minded individuals out and share information....

Roamer - feel free to lock this post. When Ive had the mod Ill email you the RR graphs for you to publish.

Why not just tell us the company that are producing the kit so we can phone up and get more info and possible book our cars in.