ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

22"s fitted

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Lenso Authorities on continental rubber bolted up to a full eibach suspension package

151_5171.jpg

151_5174.jpg

151_5175.jpg

151_5173.jpg

P

phill172

not my cup of tea, but it does look great mate!
any issues with the clearence?

and do you have to order tyres through from a speacilist?

loving the 300!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
midlife crisis ??? :D lol - hurry up and pull your socks up and blow your nose are ya gonna miss the school bus

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
looks good IMHO, there is a guy around here with one in Black, but with 22" chromes, bling bling!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Surely his chain is going to fall off when he pedals?? Stupid c**t.

rims.jpg

A silver one
got back from orlando on sunday morning.

saw s**t loads of these, new dodge chargers (which look fookin awesome), escalades, excursions, etc on 22's and 24's. weird thing none of these massive trucks looked the slightest bit out of place or strange.

got a pic of me sat in the drivers seat of a brand new white escalade EXT. the wing mirrors were twice the size of my head, and thats sayin something!!!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I like them, any smaller and the wheels would look lost in the arches.

Just need some dub badges now. lol

Black Gold with cup packs
I like it, I was quivering opening this thread though as I thought some donkey had somehow fitted 22" on a clio!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
just after i had finished fingering your mum on the back seat of the school bus.....about 9am ish

Is that all?

Your mother took my whole arm