ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24K Service Due...advice please on

X-172 Cup
Oil - I have 5 litres of Fully Synth 5w/40, is this enough for the oil change?

As a pressie for my car I bought a K&N panel filter @ the weekend so this will save me a few quid when I take it in for a service because Reno won't bill me for Oil & Air Filter. Any idea how much this will save me and what I can expect to pay for the 24k service???

One last thing I'm prepared to go 60 miles in any direction from Chester/Whitchurch/Wrexham area to get a decent Reno Garage to do the work, any suggestions would be nice, and if Stoke can beat Wolves tonight @ their gaff that would be perfect...

View attachment 4716

Last edited:
Chester are very good, do it for £180 or £200 knock mayabe £20~30 for the oil and another £7 for the filter.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i take mine to the new reno minute place in whitchurch, the main two mechanics are mates of mine and do all the work on my car

know their stuff

X-172 Cup
gt_gaz said:
i take mine to the new reno minute place in whitchurch, the main two mechanics are mates of mine and do all the work on my car

know their stuff

Sold - where is it? I know where Victoria Garage is in Whitchurch...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
at brownlow traffic lights (main ones in whitchurch) turn left past the police station, follow the road to to the end, at the roundabout turn right, 200yrds roundabout right agian, can't miss it, big grocotts industrail estate, big new multi million pound workshop

X-172 Cup
cheers Gaz - still lovin' those anthracite Turinis m8.

The garage must be brand new, not listed on Yell.com or anything else for that matter...:S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
g blackhurst and son, they have been in whitchurch years but on an old dite down wrexham road

adress is

G. Blackhurst and son
whitchurch business park,
shakespeare way,
shropshire
SY13 1LJ

01948 662257

X-172 Cup
Just rang Blackhurst & Son in Whitchurch, £177.03 for the 24k service, they can fit me on Saturday AM and offered me a courtesy car!!!!:eek: - need it to take my boys to footie

Spoke to a bloke called David, they will knock off approx £60 for the oil & £18.00 for the air filter so all told it's gonna cost about £110...

very impressed so far...:clap:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nic one, they are all good lads down there, let us know how you get on!