ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

25% off Dodo Juice wax and Supernatural (further 5% discount code inside) 30% total

Clio GT 1.6
Re: 25% off Dodo Juice wax and Supernatural (further 5% discount code inside) 30% tot

Thanks, I don't have a clue where to start with dodo waxes - anywhere to find more info?

Re: 25% off Dodo Juice wax and Supernatural (further 5% discount code inside) 30% tot

Dodo's website?

Golf GT & A4 Avant

jsd14, sample taken from the clean your car website after 30second search
Rain Forest Rub - Soft Wax - All Colours
Light Fantastic - Soft Wax - Light Colours
Orange Crush - Soft Wax - Warm Colours
Purple Haze - Soft Wax - Dark Colours

Hard Candy - Hard Wax - All Colours
Diamond White - Hard Wax - Light Colours
Banana Armour - Hard Wax - Warm Colours
Blue Velvet - Hard Wax - Dark Colours

Dave, what would you suggest for LY in a soft wax? Orange Crush?

Currently using Poor Boys Liquid Natty Blue but fancy a change.

Just brought hard candy to add to my collection of blue velvet purple haze supernatural hybrid and skull candy :D

Golf GT & A4 Avant

Orange crush looks very nice initially but the gloss didn't last all that long so will need regular re-application to keep up the finish although you need so little per panel a pot will still last ages. didn't test the durability of it
Supernatural hybrid was good and kept it's looks for longer but wasn't impressed by it's durability. 3months and it's stopped performing IMO. depends if you don't expect it lasting longer than that I guess
Vics concourse and collectors have given a lovely finish, better than OC and still shining well but unsure on durability as only recently applied, these would be my recommendations if you don't mind regular application.
I'm very impressed by the autofinesse passion and spirit sample waxes I have, not tried my soul sample yet but liked them so much just purchased Spirit but these are quite a bit more ££ than those mentioned above
I'm not a fan of sealants on LY myself so if you're considering sealants I'm not the person to ask.

PM me about it if you like so we don't hijack the thread

That's spot on mate, thanks for that. Will look into what you have suggested.

Titanium 182 FF

echo the comments above really re which wax for me. i have never looked that hard into it but i have a Titanium 182 and i would like a decent wax. so which one is best? Light Fantastic - Soft Wax - Light Colours ???

cheers in advance

Golf GT & A4 Avant

for silver IMO supernatural hybrid. But i'm sure the whats best for silver has been asked many times, best do a quick search

Clio GT 1.6

Thanks YellowDave - much appreciated!

echo the comments above really re which wax for me. i have never looked that hard into it but i have a Titanium 182 and i would like a decent wax. so which one is best? Light Fantastic - Soft Wax - Light Colours ???

cheers in advance

Jeffs Werkstat Acryllic.

Golf GT & A4 Avant

Jeffs Werkstat Acryllic.

If were offering non DJ waxes then I'd recommend AF tough coat sealant. Last 2 cars I used it on were silver and really brought out the flake well. C2 is nice on silver also but more prep needed for application