ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

250mph GTR

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Impressive, although no doubts Seven valley will beat that soon as they hit mid 240s I think and ran out runway with still plenty left in the car to go more.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Not as impressive as Andy Frost doing 220+mph in quarter that distance. I thought there were quicker cars in the states too but I might be wrong. These GTR's do nothing for me personally but they are mightily impressive as far as an engineering point goes.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
100k is good value for what will be a 250mph car. But you'll never use that speed & I'd be interested what the rebuilt hours are on something like that...

Not taking anything away from it, it's still mega.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I think seven valleys car has the uk top speed record of 252 mph, it was at the jap show finale the other week.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
There were a few mental GTR's at Santa pod last weekend

I love them

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
It was just on show mate, jm imports JUN-R1 was the quickest gtr at jap show finale, I think it got the uk 1/4 mile record for a gtr of 8.6 sec, also has the record for 60 ft at 1.3 secs or so

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^^ that's the one from last weekend isn't it? 1280bhp at the wheels they said iirc

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
SeveRn valleys "hulk" GTR is now pushing out nearly 1300bhp and will be going for a speed run very soon.