ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

28th oct.. perth meeting

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
So theres 4 of us? Lol

Need a list of names + passengers so we can book the table lads.

Asap please :)

Astra gsi turbo
i just realised this is the 28th and noth the 8th, so i wont be on holiday so ill come. no racing down the a9 tho

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok crombie. Think am in brora the night before so ill be passing cromarty bridge at around 9:30/9:45 ish

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry John but thats not good enough. :p

Yeah im not sure when it has to be booked by but i think there will be a fair few so its best if we give a few weeks notice?

Chance of booking a table, none.

Best just to wing it and see what happens on the day. I'm a maybe just now, weather dependant.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Doubt it mate, too much driving involved lol.

You coming to KH on the 21st?

How's the tow strap? Fitted yet?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Na mate i wont be at knockhill till next year now. Got insurance and tyres and a few other things to pay for. Sadly.

Yeah its all fitted. Chopped the grill when i got home but it seems to hang down pretty low?
va8ybe5e.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Looks good. I've never fitted it, bought it for the Pug but the OE tow points are fixed.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
It would be good if i could chop it a bit so it doesnt stick so far out but hey ho.

When you back racing?

hagyje9e.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Make sure you stay on track this time haha. Get some videos!

Wont be there this year but hopefully get a few days next year. Shame its so far away for us lot up here or i'd be there alot more!

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Exhaust is all changed on the car so if the weather is good i'll head up for this, put some names to faces since I didnt get a chance at knockhill :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Exhaust is all changed on the car so if the weather is good i'll head up for this, put some names to faces since I didnt get a chance at knockhill :)
We're all up at Knockhill again this Sunday (21st) mate.

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Hmmm, the forecasts are confusing me. No matter 0.0mm, of rain sounds good to me though :race: