ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2nd time my 182 has 'bogged down' when I first pull away

This is the 2nd time this has happened.

When I first start the car and drive off when I shift up and put the pedal now the car bogs down, feels like someone is pushing the front of the back back. If I lift off, clutch in, rev, and try again it kinda clears it and it might do it again but might be okay

Thoughts?

Monaco 172
If its from cold that might have something to do with it?..it might not. Mine can feel funny sometimes when cold has a really weird flat spot at 2000rpm

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
My old valver used to do this...was the lambda sensor! I disconnected it and all was okay but I imagine that the 172 modules are a little more advanced! Lol
Get it code read and poss try new sensor/s mate. Probable per catalyst one!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
If its from cold they all feel tight and unwilling to rev. Does it clear up when it's warned up a bit?

RS Clio 182
Yeah mine does that when the engine is cold,i guess its pretty normal - needs to warm up a bit for full performance lol.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Mine does this when I set off for work first thing, its fine about 20-30 seconds down the road.