ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

<3 3M Glass Cleaner

Not a 320d
So just bought this. I am excited by this glass cleaner. Fiver too! Looks as though itll last a while. Possibly my new Glass cleaner?? Anyone else use this?

Bumder With A Buffer
I've used it for ages. Is better then the chemical guys non streak window cleaner I have as well.

Honda & VW
I am also a big fan, Jim got me onto it. Rare to be able to find a decent product for such a decent price in a decent quantity.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's not a patch on af's glass cleaner. Very impressive.

Af's one also seals the glass a little like having protection on the glass.

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Will look into AF's glass. Good to hear.

3M is sweeet! RE overspray, I apply to a soft foam pad first and then apply direct. ;)

Not a 320d
G1 or nothing for windscreens TBQFH, Rain racer for the rest. I might try AF next. But 3M has really hit my sweet spot. That sounds positivly gay bu oh well.

Not a 320d
No. Well not that I know of. Rain Racer for example reccomends and encourages regular cleaning with a glass cleaner to maintain the performance of the product.