ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 plate PIC REQUEST please, sizes etc

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I know ther are threads but tbh tey are a pile of crap, one thread with info is the most confusing thread ive ever read
Please post a pic of ur front 3/4 plate and sizes, platesize, writing size...
Thank you please

Looking for 182
Ordered from Fancy Plates:

Item 1:
Fancy plate(s) : Front plate only
Font : Standard UK, Shadow : normal
Border : No border,
Logo : Miscellaneous, No logo
Front : 520x90
Honeycombe : no
Both white : no
Slant : no
Price : £12.00

9311f1e9.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
nice pic cheers, defo look alot better, did plan on getting a private plate and get it but it was sold a week before i could finally afford it :( will have to get standard plate done now

Yozza'd BG
I was told to get the standard one back on and get a pink slip they gave me stamped by an mot test centre within 21 days to avoid the fine - happy days :D - although the standard one does suck!

rb182 cup
tidy pics of the clios above /\ i'd like to change my plate but no point if you can get done for it,then get made to change it again to the correct size. with the recent snow,coppers can also do you for having snow on your car roof....now that takes the pee!

Looking for 182
I just have mine fitted with industrial strength velcro, with the full size one in the boot. It takes about 15 seconds to change them if I ever need to.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Never understood these - I honestly think that standard ones look much better.

Yozza'd BG
Mine got through the MOT as well although the tester mentioned he had noticed it - just the cops that are the w*nks!

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
got toget myself one of these plates. i hate standard sized plates, there ugly !

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I've always had tiny front plates and not really had any bother, got pulled once and just got told to change it :)

Disastra Coupe
Not worth the hassle imo. The amount of fine's i've paid out in the past for number plate's is stupid.

Standard sized and font plates ftw for me from now on.

rb182 cup
i ordered a 3/4 plate...thinkin it would still be the standard length & they just made it narrower in height...so gonna order another 1. the 1 i ordered was 390x84 when it looks better standard length 520mm

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Ive been pulled on a number of occasions and my plates have never been mentioned.

This was jus standard size to be fair but ive just cut it down.

IMG_0323.gif

CLIO PH1 172
510mm x 83mm never had any hassle

front.jpg

when i get another plate made i want it even smaller just so it doesnt over lap the groove that goes around the bumper as this one does!

CLIO PH1 172
i was never keen on them but since putting one on i realised how much it cleans the front end up definitely better imo