ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Network

Mini Cooper S
Do people get decent coverage? What is their customer service like?

They're offering a good deal atm, 500 mins, unltd texts and blackberry package for £30PM. 18 month contract and free Blackberry Bold 9700.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
Cust service varies - sometimes brill, sometimes s**t.

Other than that, theyare really good. Great coverage, and the fastest 3G network I've used

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
In my experience, I WOULD NEVER GO ON 3 EVER AGAIN!.

I wanted to cancel my contract at renewal and spent an hour saying the same thing "I WANT TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT". In the end I said either cancel my contract or transfer me to someone that will?!. I have never had so much hassle & all I wanted to do was cancel the god dam thing lol. I know there all the same when it comes to canceling, but still lol.

Other than that, I never had a problem with them... I found there customer service to be very poor & I think its based in India?, so you won't have a clue what there saying most of the time.

A red missile
I have a phone and mobile broadband dongle on the 3 network, always found customer service to be fairly decent. When I got my dongle/laptop deal the lappy fucked up when completing the windows install, they sorted me out on the phone straight away then someone else rang back 2 days later to see if everything was still ok.

I like them, never had any probs at all, their network coverage is good and I nearly always get 2mb minimum indoors.

Thumbs up from me.

Golf GTi Mk2
I've been with them since the start of January, can't fault them so far, never had a problem with signal loss as I think when you can't get a signal it roams to oranges 2g network.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Are they even still going, wouldn't touch anyone but o2 or vodafone.

Vodafone being the best.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I hate any one who is on 3 still, its such a ball ache trying to ring or speak to them on the phone.

You battle to make the call if on 3 or you battle to ring some one on 3.

Talk about 30 seconds with words missing, then you get cut off.

Focus ST
I'm with three and it's brilliant - always got a full signal and internet is quick

free e71
unlimited internet
unlimited texts
200 any network
unlimited 3-3 calls

£20 a month

i even run my home internet on my laptop through it

Titanium 182
Lol good luck trying to cancel your contract when the term is up. It took me over 4 hours of phone calls in total.

koi

Audi S1
3 customer is a bit hit and miss. Not bad if you get through to the Scottish call centre but if you go through to India....

Sport Rep 1*5
i rang to cancel my contract and the bloke kept me on the phone for fooooking ages trying to convince me i didnt want a iphone. Ended up giving up and putting the phone down.

I have never got decent signal in my house on 3.

Gona switch to orange or o2.

A red missile
I hate any one who is on 3 still, its such a ball ache trying to ring or speak to them on the phone.

You battle to make the call if on 3 or you battle to ring some one on 3.

Talk about 30 seconds with words missing, then you get cut off.

You hate someone based on their mobile provider?

k, I can recommend a really good psychiatrist if you're interested?

Ahhh, now I see, South Yorkshire, yeah, that explains an awful lot.

SLK250 CDI
I use their mobile 'broadband' - no signal in large buildings like supermarkets but get HSDPA pretty much everywhere else, I do live in an urban area though, might not be so good out in the sticks.