ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Network

Clio 172
Im going to be getting a iPhone 4S but wondering which network to go with. I've been with O2 for a couple of years and i always had issues with signal. People keep going on about how good 3 are with iPhones but are they really any better? Anyone use 3?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yes I use Three and think they are excellent. Browsing speeds and data allowance have proved to be much better than O2 for me. Well worth getting a Three PAYG sim to check that the signal is OK for you.

Clio
Don't do it! I was with 3 about 7 years ago and swore to never go back with them.....fast forward to 2011 and I've gone back with them.

I get No signal in buildings, if I do then I get about 3bars but drops out after 10 seconds. If I'm outside I get full coverage however 5/10 ill recieve a message an hour late which is so frigging annoying you have no idea.

Originally they put my problems down to the fact all their masks close to me were broken, these did get fixed but it done fook all to help my signal problems.

If you go to a shop and ask for help with these sort of issues or complain they just say that they can't do anything in store you'll have to ring their help center in india.

Totally useless......... however if you just want to browse the net then its top notch, expect anything else you'll be disappointed.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Just get a contract with e2save.com my new one is 1.99 a month with t mobile for 1200 mins. Then buy the iPhone outright.

BG 182 (full fat)
Three are miles better than they was and they easily have the best deals on, my iPad tariff is with three and 3G is spot on

Use the OFCOM website to see what masts are near you and plan accordingly. 3 have a couple near me so I have ordered the free pay as you go sim to test.

Clio
Use the OFCOM website to see what masts are near you and plan accordingly. 3 have a couple near me so I have ordered the free pay as you go sim to test.

I have three 3g masks triangulating my house nearby. Still don't get an indoor signal!
.... Getting a pay as you go Sim to test first is a good idea though as excellent coverage doesn't necessarily mean excellent coverage.