ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Regions meet photos - 23/24 september 2006

al

ST on the way...
FPMSL @ Dave the Snail!! ;)

Img_0059.jpg

"Mini Meet" Came out well too! :D
Img_0027.jpg

Clio 182
Brilliant pictures guys, I had a really good weekend. Met some top people, we'l def have to do this again.

David

Golf R/Leon FR
Maz said:
Who ended up going in the end ?? how come Garf didn't go ?? :)

i told everyone in the thread that i couldnt go, due to work commitments

and i spoke to peaches on sat. i didnt answer the phone because i was working

Last edited:
  172 Cup (2003)
I tried to come along on the sunday, TomTom got me lost...didn't get there till some stupid time in the afternoon.

Had lunch in Keswick though and a nice drive home through Ambleside..... :)

Megane Mk4
al said:
FPMSL @ Dave the Snail!! ;)

Img_0059.jpg

"Mini Meet" Came out well too! :D
Img_0027.jpg
If mine came out well, I can't wait to see your pictures Al, yours is a better camera. Plus you went up one of the hills too :D

The Harry_manback snail is pretty rare you know, not a right lot can be said about this tall creature, it's very unsettling on the roads of Yorkshire and seems to have an endless supply of madness around it too ;)

al

ST on the way...
Andi-b said:
If mine came out well, I can't wait to see your pictures Al, yours is a better camera. Plus you went up one of the hills too :D

The Harry_manback snail is pretty rare you know, not a right lot can be said about this tall creature, it's very unsettling on the roads of Yorkshire and seems to have an endless supply of madness around it too ;)

They're not too bad mate! ;) I'll get em up later on :D

As for those snails, they're CRAZY!! ;)

Megane Mk4
al said:
They're not too bad mate! ;) I'll get em up later on :D

As for those snails, they're CRAZY!! ;)
good good, Can't wait..

yep, The lakes didn't know what hit them with the dave snail, Yorkshire exports are cool ;)

Megane Mk4
al said:
PMSL!!! ;)

BTW.........

livespam.jpg

©Al ;)
fpmsl... Quality, you now know thats going to get used round the forum now don't you?? :approve:
Thought Gaz copyrighted that or is it the yorkshire lot only?? ;)

al

ST on the way...
Oh no! Has Gaz got it! Well............it's for us northerners then ;)

BTW Should it be appended to all spam sessions? ;) lol

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Great pics andi, was a good weekend enjoyed meeting new people, a little bit more driving woudnt have gone a miss, would it andre ;)

Megane Mk4
al said:
I've got about 400 pics to take numberplates off :S
400 ?!?! :eek: .... So they'll be up tonight then?? ;) pmsl

I only took 90 and some of them wasn't worth posting due to bad light and under exposure! lol

Megane Mk4
Gazeratti said:
Great pics andi, was a good weekend enjoyed meeting new people, a little bit more driving woudnt have gone a miss, would it andre ;)

Yeah, sorry I had to depart earlier than you lot, J wasn't feeling herself at all.. She does say she'll make it up the next time!..

Love the car too matey.. My favourite picture I took of yours ;)

Img_0008.jpg

:approve:

al

ST on the way...
Andi-b said:
400 ?!?! :eek: .... So they'll be up tonight then?? ;) pmsl

I only took 90 and some of them wasn't worth posting due to bad light and under exposure! lol

PMSL! Yeah! ;)

al

ST on the way...
Andi-b said:
Yeah, sorry I had to depart earlier than you lot, J wasn't feeling herself at all.. She does say she'll make it up the next time!..

Love the car too matey.. My favourite picture I took of yours ;)

Img_0008.jpg

:approve:

Hope it wasn't owt serious mate :)

Crackin pic BTW ;)

Megane Mk4
al said:
Hope it wasn't owt serious mate :)

Nope she's just full of cold Al, it'd got progressively worse as the weekend went on.
Would've joined you all with the food if it hadn't been for that tbh.

Still, theres always next time :D

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
i managed to get some good ones with my camera parked in the same place yours was gaz...one of them is my avatar now

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^^^were did u have to stand to take them, on the top of one of these hill ;)