ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 RS's @ sainsburys - denton way

First - Black 182
Second - Blue 182 - reg = YJ04 ***
Third - Silver 172 - Private plate - went to use cash machine ;x

anyyyyone ?

182FF c/w Recaros
No but who's that in your Avatar:eek: :approve: :rasp:

Back on subject. Sainsburys does appear to be the choice for 172/182's. See quite a few of them when I'm out shopping.

Perhaps Sainsburys is the RS drivers choice of Supermarket:D

domtheone said:

Alina Vacariu :approve::approve:

domtheone said:
Back on subject. Sainsburys does appear to be the choice for 172/182's. See quite a few of them when I'm out shopping.

i was supprised to see so many, as i thought RS's round my way were rare!

Altho i spose they are rather cheap for a performance car, so every fucked got em :rasp: :)

182 ff with cup pack's
the blue 1 was me i live/work there was i parked in the parent and child by any chance lol. the black 1 is the freash managers and the silver 1 lives on my mates street but parks it there for sum reason think he works ova the road

FF cupped Arctic 182

^^ Sainsburys car park is always empty where i live so safer to park my 182 there :D LOL ^^

CLS, RS MEG
I park there sometimes for work. Its generally a dump your car and get in the works van place. Park near a black 182 sometimes with headlight masks.

the blue 1 was me i live/work there was i parked in the parent and child by any chance lol. the black 1 is the freash managers and the silver 1 lives on my mates street but parks it there for sum reason think he works ova the road

Bloody hell, lol, took your time replying :rasp: Silver one wasnt parked, iirc he just jumped out next to the cash machine, got some coinage and went off on his ways.

^^ Sainsburys car park is always empty where i live so safer to park my 182 there :D LOL ^^

;):rasp:

I park there sometimes for work. Its generally a dump your car and get in the works van place. Park near a black 182 sometimes with headlight masks.
probs one i seen then if the fella above says he works there :0)

:)

182 ff with cup pack's
i know though id do a search for denton and i seen this thread so thats y it took so long lol the black 1 is a state full of dints. would say i look after mine very well tho

182 ff with cup pack's
no it was later then 5 saw a sliver 172 with 182 rims on it thought it mite of been u wot car u got ollie