ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

32" LCD TV Advice...

Morning

Collecting an Xbox 360 in a few days time and doing the online stuff with it (been out of gaming for a few years, probably still won't have the time but Forza and COD look just too good!).

Decided to change the tv and looking for a second hand LCD around the £300 mark (decided second hand as I'll never get a decent new one for that price).

Any recommendations? Has to be 32" at least and play HD (360 and Sky+).

Saw this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=320266771736&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

... and I add that Amazon seem to have a few new ones for around the £300, quite surprisingly.

Not sure what I should be looking for in an LCD TV to be honest, or indeed what sort of makes (I'm aware some of the LCD's are just rebranded, but essentially the same hardware) so pointers welcome.

Was just going to post that actually, there's a Richer Sounds in MK and it's the end of the month so they may do me a deal on a stand.

Still wonder whether I'd not get a better LCD second hand than that though...

Wouldn't need to mount it on the wall as the tv sits in a corner, ftl :(