ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

32 tv for ps4

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Any advice on a decent tv for a ps4? recently got fiber installed so hoping to pick up a tv and ps4 over the weekend.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
It's a cracking tv I've got the 40" one. Though mine seem to have some funny clouding appear.

Yaris Hybrid
Sony KDL-32W705C
Very low latency. Actually renowned for being perfect for gaming due to the lack of lag.

Great image quality in game mode if a little over-sharpened but as a result it does pull out a lot of detail. Had one in a small bedroom but sold it and bought the 40 inch version which was still fine in the small room. For a bedroom games console focused TV it is the best VFM IMO and pretty much the best outright for gaming performance due to the low latency. On a par (or better) with many PC monitors in terms of lag but with miles better contrast ratio etc.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I have a 32" TV in my bedroom, I'm probably about 7ft away from it.

It's passable, but I play much more often sat at my desk on a 29" monitor or using my projector.

Hence, when I play on the 32" it feels to small - depends on the type of games you're playing, but I always felt I had less precision playing on such a small screen. Not a huge problem, unless you're paying competitive multi-player.