ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

341hp Supercharged Clio :) 0.9 bar boost 7900rpm limit

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
320063_247214498654351_202606226448512_680639_1405577011_n.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It was good enough with boost at 0.8 bar....I bet its like s**t off a shovel now and old JB is a happy man :approve:

53 Clio's & counting
Id like to say im suprised, but im not ;)

great job mate as always, and amazing power on such low boost!!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Would that be included in a standard forged s/c engine build,or would the valves etc be more money.I remember you saying a forged build would be around £2600.

SQ5
Haha, awesome! Someone whose had similar recent work isn't going to be happy ;)

What's size pulleys are you running?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
421 cams and the pulley is the normal one we use. I think 85mm but would have to look

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
The only difference is the cams so it must be them. Or the pulley is slightly smaller but on the low boost setup it made less than our kit so dunno

Wouldn't be a certain 172 Cup in the project threads would it? :p

Very impressive figures, must be insanely quick now. It wasn't shy before the recent work either.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5

I think he will be happy,that car is still on standard cams and I don't think a extra 11 or so brake will really make that much difference.They are both epic little beasts that will surprise the f**k out of some very quick cars.

SQ5
I think he will be happy,that car is still on standard cams and I don't think a extra 11 or so brake will really make that much difference.They are both epic little beasts that will surprise the f**k out of some very quick cars.

This one is also running a lot less boost ;)