ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350 BHP FOCUS

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Looks absolutely cringe worthy. If I saw that on the road I'd think 1.6 Max Powahhh!

Hmm, maybe he's went for the double bluff.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Supercharged S2000
I know what you mean, its edging towards the "spaceship" look. you could make it look alot nicer! firstly killing that front bumper!!

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Focuses do not modify well at all. Unless you go for OEM+ they will end up looking like utter dogs.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
So... is it out of the factory like that or what? I dont understand that c***s advert..

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Front end needs sorting along with the rear spoiler, but I bet its a bit of an animal. At almost Mk1 RSF money though, I know what I'd rather have.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 arctic
P.s I forgot to add that you can insure the car as just a 1.8 zetec as that's all the car state's on its log book and insurance company's database's as the conversion's were done after the factory but that would be up to the individual and not something i'd personally do or recommend but would be perfectly legitimate!
is this guy for real. how can that be perfectly legitimate. is that not fronting