ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350Z On ITB's - DAT NOISE!

Arctic Blue FF 182
Sounds good.

On an observational point though. Position of those trumpets in relation to being straight under that bonnet vent, surely rain/water is going to go straight down? Unless there is a splash deck I spose which simply isn't on in this video?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good, but looks shite. Bonnet design is poor, must be a better solution, and that spoiler and decals :dead:

Given the car doesn't look great, and i'm guessing it's a track s**t so providing it will only be driven on a dry day the poor design with the bonnet/vents.

I just think it sounds amazing, sounds like it's got some Cojones ;)

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i think the word Epic, is without a doubt, overused nowadays. 99% of the time, for things that are far from.

But, that noise, I could never get bored of that noise as it is Epic.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Lol, on the top off the car the air pressure will drop, so actually how faster he goes, how harder it will be for the engine to breath:rasp: