ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 Exclusives

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Now the Xbox One is nearly here I've been looking online but not found much out regarding future xbox 360 exclsuives...

I know they're saying the 360 will continue for another 3 years but what does that mean? I'm just wondering if I should hang on to my 360 or not really as I've not seen anything 360 specific announced.

Anyone know anything I don't?

Nissan 350z
I think that just means they wont switch off the 360 multiplayer servers for another 3yrs. I dont think it actually means they will continue to release titles for it, same goes for PS3.

Its a waste from their perspective, afterall its in their best interest to persuade people to upgrade to their new expensive platform and nothing does that better than shiny new games.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Surely there's stuff nearing the end of development for the current gen consoles?

I wonder how many games that were destined for the 360 get a crappy boost and sold as xbox one games!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Without reading anything on that link, I imagine they will continue to make games for current gen consoles.
They only stopped making games for the PS2 last year iirc.
If they stop making them now for current gen then they are making a massive mistake as I imagine only about 40% of owners will upgrade straight away.