ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[360/PS3/PC] Borderlands 2

Mito Sportiva 135
The really, really rare ones. I have a shield and a corrosive grenade, but in Mr Torque's DLC you can buy them from his vending machines, although they are super expensive and haven't seen any which looks amazing (despite being orange).

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh I completed it first then started it again in TVH mode, but then went into the DLC. Think I was level 35 or so by the time I completed it first time around.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just completed the Torque campaign...was great fun but didn't get much decent loot. Now got a reincarnation of Pete though and he is literaly impossible, after about 5 minutes only taken down about 20% of his shield!?!?

Mito Sportiva 135
The guide I saw on how to kill the guy I am on was by a level 50 (I am mid 48 now) but pretty much every item he had was orange...none of mine at the moment are :( Need to work out how to get them.

Another thing this game needs is user defined setup slots...having to switch to all my corrosive weapons whenever I meet robots or all my flame/electro weapons when I meet humans etc is a pain. Would be great if you unlocked the slots or could buy them (with iridium for example) as spend SO much time keep swapping between them all. That's my one ask for BL3.

Mito Sportiva 135
I am with family right now mate but that's a great offer! Will either be on later or if not def over Christmas - want some serious orange loot!

Mito Sportiva 135
Well tell him to get it then! The Torque one especially is awesome. Level up and soon you will be level 50, just in time for the cap increase!!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I love the arenas. Thinking about it I never completed the 5th round of the arena where you fight all the robots, that was really hard towards the end.

Nah, kinda got bored. Had it on the PC and put about 40 hours in as a commando, but bought it on the Xbox too and started as an assassin then realised I can't live without the sentry gun. Can't face starting all over again for the third time so just haven't played it for a couple of months.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Been playing this a bit on PC on high settings. Quite enjoying it. I didn't get too far on the 360 version TBH so still going over old ground at the moment and for £2.50 or so in the Steam sale I couldn't let it slip.

Using K&M which is a little odd coming from a controller but I have a Razer Deathadder mouse with two customisable buttons on the side which I've mapped for E and R (open and reload respectively). Still, getting used to it, but I'm struggling a little in gun fights switching between forward and backward so I end up usually going all gungho or just running forwards and using the mouse for direction.

All good though, just takes time I guess.