ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36K Service In Cheshire - Please Help

A Real Cup
Hi gang,

I've seen a few renaultsports knocking around Northwich where I live and I am hoping you are on here somewhere too?

My 172 Cup is due a 36k checkup soon and becuase of all the stories of Renault dealers being lame in their knowledge, I am now hesitant of taking it to any renault dealer in cheshire!!

Can anyone who lives nearby tell me of their experiences or alternative GOOD Garages in the area!

Thanks
Si

FordFocus
Girlfriend took her car to renault in Gemini, warrington for some warranty work and they were excellent, very punctual called when they said they would, explained everything really clearly to her and never made her feel uncomfortable.

Im not sure how good their prices are, as i said it was warranty work, but she was very happy with them.

Mark

Ad

MK2 FRS
^ Arnold Shark Gemini are one of the cheapest in the country... ive always found them to be good, but memebers on here have had their probs there...

Maz

LY 200
I wouldn't take my car to AC Gemini or Farrel Street in Warrington if my life depended on it .. they are a rubbish ..

Pay your £5 membership and have a look in Renault dealers section and read the horror stories .. :)

Renault Chester are good but can be pricy if you are going for a Renault stamp in the book and you want it done properly thats where I'd go if you just want stamp in the book them try Lewis Read Birkenhead there usually the cheapest.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
G BLACKHURST & SONSWHITCHURCH BUSINESS PARK
SHAKESPEARE WAY
WHITCHURCH
SY13 1LJTel: 01948 662257Fax: 01948 667099

my mate works there, he looks after mine (steve) and one of the other mechanics has a 172 exclusive, so you'd be in good hands. Just down the a49 for you :)

Last edited:
  A Real Cup
Thanks for all your responses guys, a great help indeed. Has anyone heard of a place in macclesfield 'CB Services' apparently they are supposed to be good too. mechanic has a trophy.