ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

.....370z Content......!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
This was spotted while i was shopping in Macy's in America.. I have to say that i have a soft spot for this.. Just love it.. :D

DSC_1115.jpg

DSC_1116.jpg

DSC_1117.jpg

DSC_1119.jpg

DSC_1120.jpg

Wanted to take some close up pics but I was scared that i might look like a r****d.. haha..

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
haha its in america so they would have it on the left side.. Looks wierd i know..

clio 200 F4Rt
very nice

i like the 370z alot.

had a nice yellow one in the Nissan 'shop' and the 'Ring

308-vi.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
theres one at my local nissan dealer, went for a look the other day. stunning in the flesh, looks huge too

DCi 100
Looks like a GTR with a chubby bat styled front and rear end IMO.

I loved the 350z when it came out but not too keep on this.

Utter Filth. I love the 350z, the 370z is just filth. I LOVE it. Wonder what Nismo will do it do it... mmm Nismo 350z.

tiTTy & SV650
I'd have a 350z over that all day every day, hate the lights and they seem to be the same front to back - weird.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Doesn't photo well, but looks great in the flesh imo.

thanks.. I wish i had taken more time but i didnt want to look like an idiot so just took snaps.. It looks much better in flesh like warren said as well.. Pictures obvs dont do much justice....