ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3D Clio - Final Year Uni Project

Hello,

Not sure if this is supposed to be here, but I didnt think "Media" was correct either. Anyway, I am in my final year at uni and plan on making a modifications website where you view the mods in 3D on your car. As its only a prototype system its going to be just a clio. I thought I would go for the Mk1s as I have one and it would be easier to model.

What I was wondering is if anyone had any high quality images of a MK1 clio that was modified or unmodified. For creating the original I will need unmodified car pictures but modified car pictures will help when adding the mods.

If you have any could you please send them to mailto:3DClio@dtwd.co.uk">3DClio@dtwd.co.uk

Paul

Nissan R35 GT-R

What course are you doing?

Im in the same boat as you - BSc Computing Science final year project full steam ahead.

Gimmie a shout if you change your mind on the MK1s and you need any Cup images.

what pics do you want and where are you?

ive got a completely standard mk1 16v

if youre nearby you can take pics else i will take them myself

chris

Cheers fellas. Will look into the premade ones. Frosty I am doing Computing Multimedia. All websites and that. Good fun...apart from the odd subject.

Paul

Fabia vRS

I did a HND Multimedia and was sh*t at using 3D studio Max, i hated that program....in the end i ended up doing 4 pistons and a couple of valves all going up n down

i amm also a third year student i the same boat. i am studying bsc computer aided product design. i am going to design a body kit for the mk1 clio for my project. i am looking for any ideas or sketches from people. but once i have finished my design i will have a 3d design of the final car in photoshop 3d studio max, cad and i-deas. i can send it to u but it wont be done to april ish. if any one has any ideas can people please go to this forum and place them in

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=3&TopicID=59328&PagePosition=1http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=3&TopicID=59328&PagePosition=1

other wise em ial me on mailto:colbored@aol.com">mailto:colbored@aol.com