ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3M Blue tape, where?

Hi

Quick question. I am detailing my friends mk1 golf over the next two nights, and have realised I have run out of 3M blue masking tape. Is there anywhere, like Halfords/B&Q that sell it. Cannot see it on their websites but was wondering if anybody has been able to get it anywhere other than the tinterweb, or has an alternative paint safe masking tape to use?

Ta muchly :)

Homebase have Harris blue tape that i've used on my car recently, there was an own brand blue tape aswell.

Not 3M though, hope it helps.

Sorry for the stupid question but what's the difference between blue detailing tape and normal masking tape? Other than colour.

i4detailing? Think they're like £2 per roll, or you can have a white roll (exactly the same properties, but white) for £1 I think.

I normally get it from there or elite car car, but need it tonight otherwise I'd order it offline as it's so much cheaper. My mates paying, so not fussed on the price of it.

I'll just nip into B&Q and see what I can get.

No there's not anything near me that I know of. Ordered some product last week, and thought I still had some left.

Not a 320d
Homebase have Harris blue tape that i've used on my car recently, there was an own brand blue tape aswell.

Not 3M though, hope it helps.

You dont want that s**t. trust me.

i remember when 3m had an offer on this stuff, bought loads of it. thought id never need anymore again, but im down to my last 2 rolls now i think.