ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3rd time lucky?

Chocolate Bar™
had a new wiring loom put into my car, and now i have 'fun' with the alarm. renault at their best i assume :dapprove:

172 cup
Renault were very good
They charged me just under £500 for everything
Car was in for 2 weeks, they paid for petrol, got suspension modification FOC and also got a complimentory 20% off my next service as a valued and loyal customer!;)

M

mini-valver

Glad it's hopefully sorted, restored faith?

You paid £500 for the ECU etc, theres a Cup ECU for sale in the 'For Sale' section for a tenner ;)

172 cup
Glad it's hopefully sorted, restored faith?

You paid £500 for the ECU etc, theres a Cup ECU for sale in the 'For Sale' section for a tenner ;)

not restored faith yet but been out and about in it all day. Will take a bit of time i think.

Blimey £10! I know I paid alot but I can honestly say Chris @ Motorline in Aylesford has been brill;)

172 cup
yea its been fine today but normally happens anything up to 2 weeks later. Its alot happier than last week anyway so thinking positively;)